We combine 15 years of experience with the latest in technology. We’re widely respected for our ability to develop innovative appliances and industry-leading techniques.
Every piece we produce goes through an exhaustive process to ensure the greatest possible quality.
- Sketch lines on the working model for the wires to follow creating professional asthetics and reinforcing the acrylic at stress points
- Properly prepare the working models waxing out rugae and undercuts, cleaning off bubbles, and filling in holes
- Reinforce appliances with wire mesh at stress points
- Soak the working models prior to pouring them to help reduce the formation of excess acrylic bubbles
- Sand the acrylic following burring and prior to polishing
- Horse-shoe the distal most portion of the appliance to assure maximum patient comfort and to avoid possible gag reflex
- Finish the acrylic with pumice, tripoli, and diamond luster for an ultimate hygienic, comfortable, and professional finish
- Use a sealant on the acrylic to help increase hygiene, provide a pleasant flavor, and enhance the glass like appearance of the appliance upon presentation to the patient
- Use the smallest size expansion screw for the patient’s comfort, with the largest amount of expansion for treatment
- Use a high quality expansion screw that opens smoothly and remains stable as it expands
- Use the highest quality materials purchased from reputable and dependable vendors allowing the maximum use of the appliance with minimal risk for breakage